Documents & Forms

Here are some forms useful to SPES PTA.  If there’s something you need but don’t see, please contact our webmaster.


Cash Receipts – if you’ve participated in a fundraising event or other activity and you have funds to submit to the PTA Check Request – if you’ve spent your own money on school-related / PTA items and need to be reimbursed Guidelines for Using Room Parent and Teacher Resource Funds – a simple outline for helping you understand …

View page »


General PTA Documents HCPS Volunteer Mentor Application Form Membership nList Invitation Request PTA Volunteer Interest Form SPES PTA Bylaws Stinger Fund Donation Student Directory Authorization Room Parent Documents (For use by SPES room parents) nList Parent Sign Up Request Letter Template Student Directory Sign Up Request Letter Template  

View page »